Terms & Conditions
In consideration of VETSOUTH LTD providing goods and services the customer agrees:
- To pay for all goods and services supplied by VetSouth Ltd on or before the 20th day of the following month immediately following the date of VetSouth Ltd' invoice for those goods and services.
- If payment is not made in full by the due date, VetSouth Ltd shall be entitled to charge the customer interest on the unpaid balance at the close of each month, at a rate as determined from time to time up to the date of actual payment.
- Accounts may be paid by cash cheque, credit card, EFTPOS or Direct Debit & Direct Credit via bank acc 060925 0409553 00.
- Although risks in any goods supplied by VetSouth Ltd to the customer shall pass when such goods are provided to the customer, the legal and beneficial ownership in all goods supplied by VetSouth Ltd remains with VetSouth Ltd until the goods have been paid for in full by the customer.
- VetSouth Ltd shall be under no obligation to supply goods or services on credit to the customer.
- All costs relating to collection agency fees on overdue accounts will be charged to the customer.