These Terms and Conditions set out how an entry may be made in the VetSouth Calf rearing competition. The promoter and organiser of the competition is VetSouth Ltd.
To be eligible for the prize draw the following conditions must be met:
- The person who comments must be a legitimate personal profile and not a troll account or business account, otherwise you’ll be deemed ineligible for the draw.
- You must be 18 years or over.
- You can enter as many times as you like.
- The prize is non-transferable.
- VetSouth immediate families and associated agencies are ineligible to enter. Immediate family is determined as spouse, de-facto partner, child or step-child.
Submission of Entry
- All comments must be submitted prior to 6pm on the 22nd of August 2022 to be eligible for the prize draw.
- Any entry which is incomplete, illegible or otherwise does not comply with these terms will be disqualified.
- VetSouth accepts no responsibility for late or undelivered entries or any other event causing disruption to the Competition.
- Only entries deemed reasonable and attainable as determined by the VetSouth Marketing team will be considered for the draw.
- The prize is a refractometer, dairy milk chocolate, milkshake lollies, gloves, hat, coffee, hand cream, apron, hot chocolate and a smoothie.
- 1 winner will be drawn.
- The prize is non-transferable or redeemable for cash.
- Any related costs are the responsibility of the winners.
- All expenses relating to the acceptance of the prize, which are not explicitly listed as being awarded, are the responsibility of the prize winners.
- The Prize will be drawn at the VetNZ office on 22.08.22
- Attempts will be made to notify the winners in accordance with the contact details supplied to VetSouth. If VetSouth, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winners by Facebook, telephone, post or email by 5pm, two business days following the Prize draw, or the contact details provided for the winning Competition entry are incorrect, the Prizes may, at VetSouth election be forfeited and be re-drawn.
- By entering this Competition you confirm that if you are the Prize winner you will be available for publicity purposes, including photos, interviews and other types of promotion.
- The Prizes may not be redeemed for cash.
- The prize must not be transferred to another person.
- The Judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the Competition.
- VetSouth reserves the right to extend, change or terminate the Competition at any time.
- VetSouth will not be liable to any person in any way in relation to this Competition or the Prizes (including but not limited to personal injury) except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. In particular, VetSouth is not responsible or liable for any loss suffered by any person in the event that the Prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond VetSouth control.
- You agree not to make any commercial or business use of the Competition to resell or commercially benefit from any part or aspect of the Competition.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Meta Inc.
- VetSouth and its subsidiaries collect your personal details to provide you with information, either by post, telephone or electronic message regarding their products or services. Please let VetSouth know if you would not like to receive this information.
- Under the Privacy Act 1993, you have the right to access and correct any information held about you. Please contact VetSouth on 0800 83876884 if you wish to do this.